Unlawful Employment Practices
PBC represents employees who have been the victim of unlawful employment practices. Our principal employment litigation attorney, Tracy Turner, has devoted her career to employment law. She and the other employment lawyers are dedicated to fighting for fair employment practices and to ensuring that all workers are properly paid for all hours worked.
We represent employees in all types of employment litigation and disputes, including individual and class actions involving:
- Wage and Hour Disputes concerning Overtime, Minimum Wage, and Misclassification
- Whistleblower Claims
- Discrimination Claims based on Age, Disability, Gender, Military Status, National Origin, Race, Religion, and Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Discharge
- American's With Disabilities Act Claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act Claims
- Workers' Compensation Retaliation
The attorneys at PBC understand the difficulty and embarrassment caused by unjust and discriminatory treatment from an employer and aggressively advocate for our client's rights in the workplace.